International journal of innovative technical and applied sciences (IJITAS) is an international, blind peer-reviewed, open access journal. Publishes original scientific researches, reports, case studies, state of the art, in a frequency of four issues per year. IJITAS is an online journal published for the enhancement of research in various disciplines of technical and applied Sciences.
- Proposals should be submitted online with the automatic submission system at: SUBMISSION
- Submitted manuscripts should be in a simple Microsoft word file, formatting template will be required after acceptance.
- Review Process
All research papers publications in the IJITAS undergo full peer review, each submitted manuscript is evaluated on the following basis:
- The originality of its contribution to the field of scholarly publishing.
- The soundness of its theory and methodology given the topic.
- The coherence of its analysis.
- The ability to communicate to readers (grammar and style).
- All research papers are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editor on the basis of the reviews provided.
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editor generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions.
- Normal turn-around time for evaluation of manuscripts is 21 days from the date of recipient.
- Privacy Statement
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Publication Frequency
Four issues per year.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
- Publication Fees
IJITAS is currently free of charge
Types of accepted papers:
Submission Preparation checklist:
Conflict of Interest Policy: