A la recherche des espaces extérieurs de qualité dans les cités d’habitat collectif: Cas de la ville de Tébessa
Le présent article s’intéresse à la qualité de l’espace extérieur de proximité dans les cités d’habitat
collectif, en tant que besoin fondamental de l’habitant. Il s’agit essentiellement d’une évaluation entre
deux quartiers dans la ville de Tébessa, l’un est ancien (cité Fatima Zahraâ), alors que l’autre est récent
(cité AADL), pour mieux connaitre les dysfonctionnements et les défaillances qui concerne les espaces
L’évaluation a été effectuée suivant la méthode d’évaluation QUEP (Hadji, 2012) qui repose sur un
diapositif de critères et indicateurs d’évaluation, À ce propos, la méthode est basée essentiellement sur
l’observation et l’analyse multicritère des espaces publics.
Les résultats obtenus qui sont chiffrés, ont affirmé qu’un un système d’évaluation des espaces publics
dans les cités d’habitat collectif par rapport aux normes d’aménagement de qualité (critères et indicateurs),
permet de l’agir et de le modifier par la correction de ses éléments défaillants afin d’atteindre la qualité
Copyright (c) 2018 International Journal of Innovative Technical and Applied Sciences
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Licensethat allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- After Publication authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website).
- In the event the above work is submitted and then it is accepted for publication by IJITAS, it cannot be withdrawn by the author(s).
- This journal is permitted to republish the author paper in any other journals or books.
- By submitting the processing fee (if necessary), it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author.
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:
- A. Send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 21 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.
- B. Sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s).
- C. The Editor in Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- By Singing this statement, the author declares that submitted work is original and has not been published elsewhere in any language, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted. Our journal follows the guidelines contained in the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- All authors should disclose in their manuscript any financial or other substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
- It should be clear for authors that IJITAS is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in these journals without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the definition of open access.